Addendum to “Having fun with an upper cervical model”

 

 

After posting some pictures of how I modified an upper cervical model, I thought I should alter it to be more useful.  So, I replaced the leukotape with some rocktape to show how movements can occur.  I also added some anterior muscles as well.  So, hope you enjoy this little modification!

Cheers!

 

Matt

 

 

2 thoughts on “Addendum to “Having fun with an upper cervical model”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s